2019 Hustler Turf Equipment Raptor® Flip-Up 48" Kawasaki FR691
Hustler Turf Equipment
Raptor® Flip-Up 48" Kawasaki FR691
The Raptor® Flip-Up features patent pending QuickFlip™ technology. Enjoy effortless cleaning and blade changing, automated deck height adjustment and less required storage space…all at the push of a button.
- 48" or 54" heavy-duty welded-steel deck
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Patented automatic park brake
- Patent-pending QuickFlip™ technology
- Automated deck height adjustment
- Push Button Deck Lift: Effortless cleaning and blade changing at the push of a button.
- Automated Deck Height Adjustment: Raise or lower the deck with ease.
- Automatic Park Brake: Auto engages when steering levers are open.
- Welded Steel Deck: Heavy-duty design for unmatched durability.
- Fabricated Steel Frame: Hustler's heavy-duty fabricated frames are built tough.
- Warranty: The Raptor® Flip-Up has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 23HP
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Speed: Up to 7 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-4.5"
- Deck Lift: Electric/Hydraulic Actuated
- Depth: 4.5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 16.50" x 2.50" x .203"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,600 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 1.0" Shafts and Double Lip Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 7ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 3/8" x 1" Steel Bar
- Deck Carrier Frame: 1.5" x 1.5" x .120" Steel Tubing
- Engine/Transmission Frame: 7ga. Frame Rails
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial Duty Steel Roller Bearings, Greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 1/4" Steel
- Seat: Premium Seat w/ Armrests, seat spring kit standard
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 11" Pneumatic
- Drive Tire: 20 x 8 - 10
- Acres per Hour: 2.71
- Weight: 755 lbs.
- Height: 42"
- Length: 69.4"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 48.8"
- Tire Width: 43.7"
Dimensions w/ Catcher
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 5.4 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 89"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 56.8"
- 2-Bag Non-Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. The bagger holds 5.4 bushels.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights.
- Engine Guard: Optional engine guard provides protection and adds to the great look.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Seat Spring Kit: Provides more operator comfort.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 23 hp
- Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 8 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.