2019 Hustler Turf Equipment Raptor® SD 48" Kawasaki FR651
Hustler Turf Equipment
Raptor® SD 48" Kawasaki FR651
The Raptor® SD is a residential zero-turn perfect for bigger yards. It features deep, heavy-duty welded-steel decks up to 60" in size and large 20" drive tires for a smooth ride across various turf conditions and rugged terrain.
- Heavy-duty fabricated frame
- 36", 42", 48", 54" or 60" heavy-duty, welded steel decks
- Patented automatic park brake
- Exclusive SmoothTrak™ steering
- Adjustable premium seat with armrests
- 13" front and 20" drive tires
- Powerful engine options
- Hour meter and engine guard standard
- Welded Steel Deck: Heavy-duty design for unmatched durability. Up to 60" deck size available.
- Fabricated Steel Frame: Hustler's heavy-duty fabricated frames are built tough.
- SmoothTrak™ Steering: Responsive, precise steering control.
- Large Drive Tires: Large drive tires provide a smoother ride experience. The Raptor SD offers 20" drive tires.
- Hour Meter: Keeps track of time between service intervals.
- Comfortable Seat: Features a 20" high-back seat with an industrial frame, armrests and is bolstered for better side-to-side support.
- Warranty: The Raptor® SD has the best warranty in its class in the industry. Hustler® mowers are built to the highest of standards, but our unmatched warranties provide extra peace of mind. See your local Hustler® dealer for complete details.
- Manufacturer: Kawasaki FR Series
- HP (Per SAE J 1995.): 21.5HP
- Displacement: 726cc
- Cooling: Air Cooled
- Air Cleaner: Single Stage
- Engine Warranty: 3 Year
- Type: Dual Hydrostatic
- Transmission: Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Speed: Up to 7.5 mph
- Parking Brakes: Patented Automatic
- Cutting Width: 48"
- Cutting Heights: 1.5"-4.5"
- Deck Lift: Foot Operated
- Depth: 4.5"
- Blades: 3
- Blade Length: 3 - 16.50" x 2.50" x .20"
- Blade Tip Speed: 18,600 fpm
- Spindles: Aluminum w/ 1.0" Shafts and Double Lip Sealed Ball Bearings
- Drive: Electric PTO Clutch
- Construction: 11ga. Fabricated
- Spindle Mounts: Reinforced 7ga.
- Impact/Trim Areas: 3/8" x 1" Steel Bar
- Frame: 3.25" x 1.5" x .120" Steel
- Front Axle: Fabricated w/ Sealed Ball Bearings
- Front Caster Wheels: Commercial Duty Steel Roller Bearings, greasable
- Front Caster Forks: Fabricated 3/8" Steel
- Seat: Adjustable premium seat w/ armrests
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gal.
- Cup Holder: Yes
- Front Tire: 13 x 5 - 6
- Drive Tire: 20 x 8 - 10
- Acres per Hour: 2.91
- Weight: 620 lbs.
- Height: 43"
- Length: 73"
- Width w/ Chute Up: 49"
- Tire Width: 41"
Dimensions w/ Catcher
- Catcher Type: 2-bag
- Powered/Non-powered: Non-powered
- Catcher Capacity: 5.4 bushel
- Mower Length w/ Catcher: 91.4"
- Mower Width w/ Catcher: 57.25"
- 2-Bag Non-Powered Bagger: Easy-on, easy-off hopper assemblies. The bagger holds 5.4 bushels.
- Mulch Kit: Recycle clippings back into the soil and reclaim nutrients for your lawn.
- Light Kit: Extend your productivity into the late hours with our optional light kit. Kit contains two high-quality 12-volt lights with a switch that mounts in the instrument panel.
- Flex Forks®: Shock absorbing front caster forks improve operator comfort and provide a more even cut, especially over uneven terrain and at higher speeds. Available for 48", 54" and 60" models.
- Steering Lever Extension Kit: Allows height adjustment of steering levers to make your mowing experience as comfortable as possible.
- Stripe Kit: Helps provide a professional manicured finish to your lawn. (48", 54", 60" decks only)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Kawasaki FR Series
- Horse Power
- 21.5 hp
- Hydro-Gear ZT2800
- Wheel Size
- 20 x 8 - 10
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Deck Size
- 48 in.