2019 STIHL FSA 65
Our Lithium-Ion battery-powered trimmer manicures your yard - while eliminating exhaust emissions and power cords.
Trim your yard and your carbon footprint. The FSA 65 grass trimmer uses a 36-volt battery for zero-exhaust emission performance that is amazingly quiet and lightweight. The trimmer utilizes STIHL Lithium-Ion technology, eliminating the need for gasoline, power cords and even earplugs. This new engine technology is eight times quieter than gasoline-powered trimmers, making it ideal for use in noise-sensitive areas. And don't expect a decrease in performance as the battery drains - everything runs at full speed until the battery is completely depleted. In addition to being lightweight and well-balanced, the trimmer also runs at a lower vibration due to fewer moving parts. And best of all, startups are as simple as pulling the trigger. No more cord pulling.
Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions.
Batteries & chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- STIHL Electric Motor: Lightweight and compact, STIHL electric motors require minimal maintenance and feature low noise levels and reduced vibration.
- Start/Run/Stop Controls on Handle
- High Tech Polymer Housing: Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
- Throttle Trigger Interlock: Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
- Hanging Loop: Hang your cordless trimmer securely on a wall to save space using the loop in the handle housing.
- Loop Handle: A thumb screw allows the ergonomic loop handle to be easily adjusted to desired position without tools.
- Retaining Latch: All STIHL Battery powered products feature a retaining latch that is designed to prevent the unit from unintentional starts when the battery is inserted.
- Rubberized Soft Touch Handle: Soft rubber texture is both easy to grip and makes the product comfortable to hold for extended periods.
- Cutting Width: 30 cm (12")
- Weight* (w/ Recommended Battery): w/ AP 300 4.3 kg (9.5 lb.)
- Power Source: Battery
- Battery Series: AP Series
- Run Time (w/ AP 100): Up to 30 Minutes
- Run Time (w/ AP 300): Up to 90 Minutes (Recommended combination)
- Run Time (w/ AR 1000): Up to 200 Minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 2000): Up to 330 Minutes
- Run Time (w/ AR 3000): Up to 400 Minutes
- Engine Type
- Cutting Width
- 12 in. (30 cm)