2019 STIHL HSA 94 T
With its professional-grade cutting capabilities ideal for precision sculpting and shaping, the HSA 94 T Hedge Trimmer offers optimal performance and durability in a battery package.
The HSA 94 T is perfect for professionals looking for lightweight, precision performance. With a commercial-grade, brushless electric motor, this energy-efficient hedge trimmer is quiet and delivers ideal speed and run times. Designed with higher blade speed, smaller tooth spacing and lower tooth height as compared to the HSA 94 R model, the HSA 94 T is ideal for trimming hedges quickly and minimizes fraying of the cut edge for fine applications like precision sculpting. This hedge trimmer also has instant start technology and features a variable speed throttle trigger with three performance levels offering cutting speeds ranging from 4,400 to 5,000 strokes per minute. The ergonomic handle is ideal for making cuts in any direction, allowing for efficient and comfortable use. The HSA 94 T requires no onboard battery. Rather, a variety of options are available that allow the operator to shift the battery weight to the back or hips for optimal weight distribution and user comfort. Make precision trimming a breeze with the HSA 94 T.
Note: Batteries, chargers and accessories sold separately.
- Common Features for Hedge Trimmers: View the features common to many STIHL hedge trimmers.
- Double-Sided Cutting Blades: STIHL hedge trimmers with double-sided cutting blades cut both directions.
- Ergonomic Loop Handle: The ergonomic loop handle is ideal for making cuts in any direction.
- Tip Protector: The tip protector makes cutting near the ground or along walls easier while protecting the trimmer's cutters from damage.
- Blade Scabbard: The blade cover helps protect the cutting blade during storage and transport.
- Throttle Trigger Lock
- Large Front Handle
- Blade Length: 60 cm (24 in.)
- Strokes Per Minute: 4,700
- Power Source: Battery
- Tooth Spacing: 30 mm (1.2 in.)
- Stroke Rate (Level 1/2/3): 4,400 / 4,700 / 5,000
- Battery Series: AP Series
- Run Time (w/ AP 100): Up to 45/40/35 Minutes (Level 1/2/3)
- Run Time (w/ AP 300): Up to 135/120/105 Minutes (Level 1/2/3) (Recommended combination)
- Run Time (w/ AR 1000): Up to 380/350/320 Minutes (Level 1/2/3)
- Run Time (w/ AR 2000): Up to 550/500/450 Minutes (Level 1/2/3)
- Run Time (w/ AR 3000): Up to 700/630/570 Minutes (Level 1/2/3)
- Weight (W/recommended Battery): w/ AP 300 5.6 kg (12.3 lb.)
- Cutting Length
- 24 in. (60 cm)
- 12.3 lb. (5.6 kg)