2019 STIHL RMA 410 C
A convenient and lightweight walk behind battery-powered lawn mower with a larger cutting swath than previous model and upgraded cutting features.
Say hello to the clean, convenient power of the RMA 410 C battery-powered lawn mower. Featuring 36-volt Lithium-Ion battery technology and quality STIHL engineering, this lawn mower is perfect for homeowners looking for lightweight, no-mess, no-hassle mowing for small to medium sized properties. The RMA 410 C features a brushless, commercial-grade 900-watt electric motor that provides 50% more power than previous model. Much quieter than gasoline-powered lawn mowers, it is the ideal mower for noise-sensitive areas. And when you're done, just fold the handle down for easy storage.
Run time may vary based on battery type, charge level and capacity, model, operating style and conditions. Batteries and chargers can be purchased separately or as a combined set with tool.
- Locking Key: Key prevents accidental starting of the motor.
- Battery: Lithium-Ion battery power eliminates the mess and expense of fuel mixtures.
- Battery Life: No gradual drop in power, so you can work at full speed until battery is depleted.
- Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature: The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature" seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions" as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- Power Switch: Instant startup, just push the button and pull the switch lever.
- Cutting Height: 2.5 cm to 7.6 cm (1.0" to 3.0")
- Deck Width: 45.1 cm (17.75")
- Grass Catcher Capacity: 54.9 L (14.5 gal.)
- Power Source: Battery
- Cutting Width: 41.0 cm (16.1")
- Watts: 900 W
- Battery Series: AP Series
- Weight (W/recommended Battery): w/ AP 300 19.9 kg (43.9 lb.)
- Area Mowed (w/ AP 100): Approx. 1,600 sq. ft.
- Area Mowed (w/ AP 300): Approx. 4,300 sq. ft. (Recommended combination)
- Engine Type
- Deck Size
- 17.75 in. (45.1 cm)