Arborist Gear Pro-Gear II Climbing Saddle / Harness
Call for Price
The ProGear II is an arborist saddle with big side D rings and a floating roller D on the leg strap bridge. It has a fixed front tie-in point that closes with a large pear screw link.*
The leg straps are adjustable and include a quick release buckle. The leg pads feature extended cushioning at the inner thigh for superior support and comfort. Double-density foam padding on both belt and leg straps provide support, load distribution and long wear. The belt pad is 6" wide at the back, tapering to 4" at the front.
The ProGear II specifications meet or exceed national standards for tree workers
- 1 3/4" nylon parachute webbing rated at 6000 lb.
- The cinch strap carries a stainless steel adjuster buckle.
- Side D-rings are forged steel with a 2 3/4" inside diameter, rated at 5000 lb.
- Leg strap D is equipped with a roller for smooth action and is rated at 5000 lb.
- Rear rescue loop is rated at 5600 lb breaking strength.
- Two brass boat snaps
- Two gear loops
- One aluminum ring at the rear
- Five carabiner loops on the belt
- Two carabiner loops on the leg straps
- Four webbing slots on the belt take gear bags, carabiners or Petzl Caritool accessories
- Two accessory rings for attaching optional suspenders